Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cat Thursday, May 30


CAT THURSDAY : NICKNAMES

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!

This week is all about the nicknames we have for our cats.  To play along, go to   TheTrueBookAddict, and share your cat's nickname.


Maxie

My cat Maxie was inexplicably nicknamed "The Muffin" by my children.



What about you?  Do you have a cat with a nickname? 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS from GOOGLE+


Michelle Miller

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
Muffin suits her well. =O) She's a doll.
 · 
Reply

I'll tell my daughters.  They'll be thrilled that you agree - LOL!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carina Olsen

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
Naw, she looks adorable :D Thank you for sharing. < 3  Loving the nickname ;p
 · 
Reply

Thanks!  She's hard to photograph, though.

If I try to take her picture while I'm standing, she twines around my ankles.  Most of the shots are of a gray blur or of my shoes.

If I squat down to take her picture with my cell phone, she tries to sniff or lick it.  Those pictures are out of focus because she's too close.  LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
Awww...The Muffin is adorable!
 · 
Reply

Thanks!  And so tiny - just over 7 pounds.  She's the "Wee Little Muffin."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kate Campbell

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
Haha that was my nickname for my daughter and someone thought that was her real name. :) 
 · 
Reply

I have heard of other people named Muffin, but not pets.  She only answers to Maxie, though (if she answers - lol). 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anna Cade

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
I just love the nicknames people come up with. And what a cute photo. 
 · 
Reply

Thanks!  I was sitting at my desk using the computer one night, when Maxie decided to investigate what I was doing.  My camera was handy, so I snapped her photo. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Heather Crozier

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
Awwww, The Muffin! Adorable!
 · 
Reply

Thanks!  We think she is, too.