Friday, May 31, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday, May 31



Gain new followers & make new friends, with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow!  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee.com and Alison of Alison Can Read, and each host has a Feature Blog.  If you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!  Click the links to sign up or to get more info.


Q:

What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.


A:

Kimba, the



Kimba has provided me with much needed assistance, through her blog and in PMs, since I began my own blog in April.  

Kimba's blog includes a very helpful section titled "Blogger Tips and Tricks," which I refer to so often that I have it bookmarked.    

Thanks, Kimba!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS from GOOGLE+

Kimberly Costa

4 weeks ago  -  Shared publicly
 
Thanks Jane. I am so glad I could help and would love to meet you too :)
 · 
Reply
 
Awwww, that's so nice of you.  Now I'm blushing - lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carina Olsen

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
Aw, she sounds awesome :D There is just so many bloggers I would love to meet. Wish I lived in Amercia. Sigh :) Thank you for sharing sweetie. < 3
Thank you for commenting on my blog. < 3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books 
 · 
Reply
 
My pleasure!  Thanks for hopping in!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristen Knox

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
I don't know if I'd want to meet anyone in person.  I worry they'd be disappointed in me.  :-/
 · 
Reply
 
It would be intimidating, wouldn't it?  Meeting someone "famous."  LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica aGREATread

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
Kimba's great! We converse a lot through comments! She was one of my picks as well!

Here's my Follow Friday.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)
 · 
Reply
 
I'll bet she's the pick of a lot of Bloggers!  Thanks for the visit!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily Anne

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
Hmm, Blogger tips and tricks? I need to check her site out :)

New Bloglovin Follower

Emily @ Counting in Bookcases

 · 
Reply
 
Yes, it's listed in one of the tabs on her home page.  Thanks for hopping in this week.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traci Horton

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
Kimba is a great choice! Thanks for stopping by this week and I'm following you back via G+ :)
Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads
 · 
Reply
 
You're welcome!  Thanks for the return visit and the follow-back!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalia Kodaratos

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
Kimba sure has a great blog title. I'll be sure to check it out :) Following you back on bloglovin.
 · 
Reply
 
Thanks for hopping in!  I'm following you back!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny Duvall

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
Oh, I love her blog! :)

Sunny @ Blue Sky Bookshelf


Jane Reads

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 

Isn't it great?  Thanks for hopping in!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe Lee

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
I love that blog, New GFC and Linky Follower

Jane Reads

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 

Thanks for the visit and the follows!  Following you back!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa Susanna

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
Oooo, I love Kimba's blog! She is great. I think her tips and tricks section is awesome :D

New Linky follower!

Check out my FF post!


Jane Reads

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
@ Alyssa Susanna

Agreed!  Thanks for the visit and the follows!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------