Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cat Thursday, June 6



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s).   Share your post in the Mr. Linky at The True Book Addict.  It's all for the love of cats!  Enjoy!


This week is dedicated to Kittens!

Since I didn't take many photos of Maxie (aka The Muffin) as a kitten, I must turn to LOLCats for my Kitten Pics.
 



I has a money. What I do wif it? - lolcats.com



The bear telled me I was fat!!! - lolcats.com



RUN!!! I CANT HOLD HIM BAK MUTCH LONGR! - lolcats.com


iz likin myself on lolcats.com - lolcats.com


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


COMMENTS from GOOGLE+


Angie Godsey

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
MEOW!
 · 
Reply

MEW, MEW, MEW.

That is kittenish for "thanks for the visit, and teach me how to do a Rubik's Cube."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------